Thursday, May 28, 2015

4 Days left to apply for the free 4 month QA Coaching to land a job making $50K

I didn't intend on writing this post, but I've received several emails from people now asking why I haven't responded back to them.  Here's the deal, if I have not responded to your email, send it again.  I don't know if something is acting up with my Gmail or what caused it.  Just know that I have already received a ton of great applicants, but want to make sure you get a chance to apply as well.

Above all, I just want to make sure that people don't think I am rudely ignoring them :-(
So far I've gotten applications from New York to San Francisco from Spain to Georgia, I love it! 


I was tempted to close the application process because I have so many good people to choose from, but I thought that wouldn't be fair.  May 31st in the afternoon I will email the winners, till then you can apply.  Remember don't just talk about your college degree,  find a way to prove how remarkable you are, if your degree was so amazing, you wouldn't need my help to land a job :-)

I can't wait to get started with this program and show people all over the world that this isn't rocket science and you can get hired for an entry level QA job in 3 - 4 months :-)

Keep coding peeps!