Monday, July 6, 2015

Shoot for the coding stars baby!

Hey peeps, a lot has happened since we talked last, I was hired to work for the ettain group doing some really cool things that I can't say right now :-)  I am moving to the RTP North Carolina area on July 24th, and starting my new job the following Monday!  I also will be speaking at the Triangle Ruby Brigade meetup group on July 14th at 7pm.  If you are in the RTP area, come on out and say hi :-)

My wife and I have wanted to move to the RTP area for some time and are so excited to be finally making that dream a reality!  I plan on becoming part of the local tech scene, if you are in the RTP area, I hope we get to meet.  I've been busy these last few weeks getting everything set up and finalized for the move, but I plan on continuing to put out awesome blog posts as always.  I love the lifestyle you can live when you know how to code, I love how you can literally move anywhere in the country and land a great job.  Never let anyone discourage you with learning how to code, if you are willing to put in the time and work hard, your dreams can really come true!


Until tomorrow peeps, keep coding :-)